
📘 Read Now 📥 Download
Finally, late at night, I had decided that I couldn’t ignore the gnawing in my stomach for a second longer. I’d opened the door, confident that he’d be in bed. Instead, he was lounging on the old sofa, reading a book. He’d looked up immediately, his eyes bright with mischief. “Now there’s my shy little stepsister at last,” he’d grinned, eyeing me up and down. I was wearing an old nightie, short and revealing. I cursed myself for my confidence. I should have played it safe and changed into jeans and a jumper. Now I felt awkward. Exposed. All the more because of his eyes on me. ---“Well, well, well. To think my innocent little step-sister has such a dark side. Maybe it’s something that I can help you with,” his mouth dropped to meet mine. I turned my head aside abruptly, avoiding him. “Come on, Hayley. Let me show you how it can be.”My embarrassment suddenly pushed my temper to breaking point and I snapped back at him. “Oh yeah, and how many girls exactly have you had in these handcuffs? Recently too, unless you’ve already forgotten Camilla!”“A jealous stepsister? Now that’s interesting.” He touched my chin softly, raising my face to his. “If you remember correctly, I wanted you first."“Just let me go!” I was flustered and could think of nothing but escaping to the safety of my own room. SHARED BY MY STEPBROTHER is a dark romance taboo tale of a hot alpha male stepbrother. It's an explicit and steamy story of a forceful stepbrother's domination and the tangled predicament his stepsister finds herself in when she crosses lines that shouldn't be crossed. This is an explicit dark romance taboo story with elements of BDSM, shared sex, and bully romance. This book is for mature readers. It is a steamy MUST-READ for fans of these themes!
eBook details
- Title: Shared By My Stepbrother: A Dark Romance and Explicit Taboo Story of a Hot Dominant Stepbrother
- Author : Meka Elliot
- Release Date : *
- Genre: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Literature & Fiction
- Pages : * pages
- Size : * KB
Post a Comment for "[Download] Shared By My Stepbrother: A Dark Romance and Explicit Taboo Story of a Hot Dominant Stepbrother by Meka Elliot ~ eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free"