
📘 Read Now 📥 Download
The monsters don't sparkle... they drip blood when they walk.~My name is Jaevia Knightley. I'm a daemon: half succubus, half vampire. I feed on lust and blood.Tarnished love, violence, and darkness are all I have ever known.I was once a part a great organization - the Kindred. Charged with policing the other supernaturals of the worlds.The Kindred and I came to a crossroads and I wanted out. The problem? You can't leave the Kindred, it's forbidden.Now I'm wanted by the same monsters I once served.Branded a traitor, I escaped and have been hiding in Baltimore among humans.I'm trying to live a normal life, or at least something close to it, but every person I love is another person I put in danger.The Kindred never forgives or forgets, I should have remembered that.Exacting their own twisted revenge, they have sent my ex-lover to hunt me down....how will I survive?...how will I save those I love? ...what will it cost?~If you're a fan of female warrior protagonists, complicated love, deep characters, and raw emotion on every page, then you'll love SNOW COVERED MOON. Enjoy both kink and adventure with a strong female protagonist who knows revenge is best served HOT.But beware: this story is not for the faint of heart!~~~For those wishing to read the series, here are the volumes, in order:Snow Covered Moon (Twisted Eventide-1)Yuletide Crimson (Twisted Eventide-2)Hunted Nightmare: Descension (Twisted Eventide-3)Hunted Nightmare: Ascension (Twisted Eventide-4)Murder of Crows (Twisted Eventide-5)Harper Files, Bad and Good (Twisted Eventide-5.5)Sacred Bones (Twisted Eventide-6)Moon Rise (Twisted Eventide-7)Touch (Twisted Eventide-7.5)Monster (Twisted Eventide-8)Cursed and Finding Honor (Twisted Eventide-8.5)Stigmata (Twisted Eventide-9)
eBook details
- Title: Snow Covered Moon: Twisted Eventide-1
- Author : L.M. Adams
- Release Date : *
- Genre: Books,Literature & Fiction,Genre Fiction
- Pages : * pages
- Size : * KB
Post a Comment for "[Download] Snow Covered Moon: Twisted Eventide-1 by L.M. Adams ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free"